30 Types of Women (and One Man) You Meet at Book Club

17:54 0 Comments

I'm in a book club, and every month I look forward to getting together with my friends to drink a copious amount of wine, catch up on our lives, and discuss (however briefly) the book we were supposed to read. For us, it's a slightly more intellectually stimulating gathering than the average happy hour, and I think we do a pretty good job at reading and discussing the books. Plus, it's a great way to challenge yourself to not only read at least one book a month, but read outside of your genre comfort zone. If it wasn't for book club, I probably never would have read Elizabeth Gilbert's novel The Signature of All Things, which is now one of my all-time favorite books. That said, it really comes down to the relationships, and we all have a part to play - for better or worse. Here are the types of women you'll inevitably meet in a book club. Which one are you?

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 commentaires: