The Ultimate Soul Mates Playlist

15:12 0 Comments

When you've found your soul mate, you just know it. Sure, you have your ups and downs, like any couple. But what sets you two apart is "forever" - you're in it together, without an inkling of doubt. Celebrate your love, which feels brand new every day, with these 42 romantic songs.

  1. "Crazy For You," Adele
  2. "Always Be My Baby," Mariah Carey
  3. "Unchained Melody," The Righteous Brothers
  4. "It's Your Love," Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
  5. "My Heart Will Go On," James Horner and Celine Dion
  6. "Wonderful Tonight," Eric Clapton
  7. "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing," Aerosmith
  8. "Can't Help Falling in Love," Elvis Presley
  9. "I Got You," Jack Johnson
  10. "Endless Love," Diana Ross
  11. "Thinking Out Loud," Ed Sheeran
  12. "Married Life," Michael Giacchino
  13. "I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston
  14. "You're Still the One," Shania Twain
  15. "Take My Breath Away," Berlin
  16. "I Just Called to Say I Love You," Stevie Wonder
  17. "I Need You," LeAnn Rimes
  18. "Just the Way You Are," Billy Joel
  19. "All of Me," John Legend
  20. "As Long as You Love Me," Backstreet Boys
  21. "The Power of Love," Celine Dion
  22. "Amazed," Lonestar
  23. "Hero," Enrique Iglesias
  24. "Wind Beneath My Wings," Bette Midler
  25. "Stuck on You," Lionel Richie
  26. "How Long Will I Love You," Ellie Goulding
  27. "Crazy Love," Van Morrison
  28. "Dreaming of You," Selena
  29. "Your Song," Elton John
  30. "Forever," Ben Harper
  31. "Halo," Beyoncé
  32. "Life Is but a Dream," Dion
  33. "Soulmate," Josh Turner
  34. "A Moment Like This," Kelly Clarkson
  35. "Truly Madly Deeply," Savage Garden
  36. "I Belong to Your Heart," Sam Cooke
  37. "XO," John Mayer
  38. "If I Ain't Got You," Alicia Keys
  39. "First Day of My Life," Bright Eyes
  40. "I Can't Stop Loving You," Ray Charles
  41. "Come Away With Me," Norah Jones
  42. "The Luckiest," Ben Folds

Don't forget: you'll need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists!

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 commentaires: