Introducing the Easy Wedding Makeup Tutorial You've Been Looking For

03:09 0 Comments

The following post was originally featured on By Lynny and written by Lynnette Hernandez, who is part of POPSUGAR Select Latina.

Wedding season has begun so I wanted a glam wedding makeup tutorial to give brides, or wedding guests, some makeup ideas.

I used the Temptu airpod foundation for a flawless, airbrushed, finish that is also superlong lasting. On the day of my wedding the makeup artist used airbrush makeup and I loved the finished look. It was not only perfect for photography, but my look stayed put throughout the entire night. Needless to say, I really recommend doing airbrushed makeup for your big day. As for the eyes, I did a classic black and white with a bit of sparkle that is perfect for a cocktail or black tie wedding!

Watch the video above to see the tutorial for this look!

Products Used:

Temptu Airbrush
Temptu Airbrush Foundation
Nars Creamy Concealer
Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette
MAC Eye Shadow in White Frost and Black Tied
NYX Jumbo Pencil
Lancome Liqui Pencil
Inglot Gel Liner
Lancome Blush in Rose Paradise
Benefit High Beam
Koko Lashes in Goddess

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 commentaires: