THIS Is the Bikini That'll Be Blowing Up Your Instagram Feed All Summer

14:00 0 Comments

I didn't discover Kiini through a market appointment or press preview; I fell in love with the bikinis on Instagram. Through the filtered vacation photos of fashion bloggers and style-savvy girls pictured on sandy beaches, I became obsessed and finally bought one of my own. When we met face to face, my love only grew. The bright crochet was eye-catching and different from all the swimsuits my friends had, and the elastic held me in all the right places without any ties or buckles. As a bonus, I seemed to collect compliments with each wear.

Like I said, I'm not the only one. The Kiini love is practically contagious - and all over your feed, probably since last Summer. Maybe you didn't know it yet, but this could very well be the best bikini you ever buy. I really do believe the brand when it says: "[these suits] unleash superpowers such as supreme positivity." It's always sunny when I slip mine on. Keep looking to see how this hot little suit is taking over, and shop it before it flies off the shelves this season.

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 commentaires: